RUDKIN PRODUCTIONS in Boerne is seeking an immediate Account Executive. Work a 4-day workweek – 8am to 6 pm (M-Th). The ideal candidate must be highly organized, detailed oriented and able to manage deadline-driven projects. Extensive previous print production knowledge a MUST! Outgoing and good communication skills. Work closely with clients and agency staff to coordinate the details of the day-to-day running of campaigns as well as taking on the administrative andorganizational work to ensure that projects are completed on time and in budget. Need to be able to meet multiple deadlines and prioritization of tasks; has hands-on experience conducting media research, vendor coordination, processing of ads, public relations and developing media plans; create and set budgets for creative projects as well as web & social; can manage the creative development and production processes as well as write light copy and light PR. Reviews all creative and media work prior to submitting to client. This person will be responsible for independently managing his or her own accounts and previous agency experience is required. Please do not apply if you have not worked in an advertising agency as an Account Executive or Account Coordinator. Only previous Advertising Agency AE’s will be considered for this position.
• BA/BS degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
• Minimum of 3+ years experience in an ADVERTISING AGENCY in related job – MUST!!!
• Previous extensive print production – MUST!
• Previous experience as primary liaison with clients
• Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple, conflicting deadlines
• Extensive research & vendor relationships
• Knowledge of web, social and interactive mediums
• Light Copywriting & PR
• Experience in ad placement & light media buying
• Ability to go cold call and work on new business
• Creativity and the ability to develop strong relationships with clients
•A proactive and highly organized approach with an ability to work with a broad range of people from creatives to clients
• Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information with attention to detail
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and team skills
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org