There are 24 hours in a day and they are usually enough to achieve anything you would like to, provided you have a plan:
- Make the most of the day, wake up early and start the day with what you dislike the most. Get it out of the way first thing so that you do not have a reason to procrastinate any longer.
- There is a reason why so many people swear by lists. The stationary shops are filled with to-do-list pads and the online app stores have one too many list apps and for a good reason too. Because they work!
- Create those lists on the basis of priority. Starting with the most important task going down to the least, giving you a visual idea of what needs to be done at all times.
- Try and break down larger tasks into small segments to avoid getting overwhelmed by the workload. Tackling one thing at a time is always the best course of action.
- Once you have worked out the rhythm of your work and what it entitles, spend some time in making a schedule and marking it on your calendar so that you never miss a deadline or have a I-don’t-have-any-time moment!
- Part of making lists and schedules is to keep focus on the task at hand which some times mean getting rid of everything that does not concern the work at hand. For example, mobile phones, Internet, chit-chatting, etc.
- Last but not the least; learn to stick by your own rules. Sooner or later they will become second nature and your productivity will increase by two-folds.
I hope you would find this post helpful. If you have your hands full and would like to out source your blog or other social media accounts, do not hesitate to contact us. Also, you can click here to check out the other services we offer.
Until next time,
The RP Crew
Image: All the art work is produced in-house.